Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stop it.

I’m really liking this mobility thing. Unfortunately, I’m going to have to really get down to packing soon in order that when I get to Chicago, some of my clothes have come with me. I’m not quite sure what I’m doing with a bed or furniture yet, but those things seem to fall into place. Worst case scenario, I relapse to last summer’s accommodations after I’d finished my internship but before Jenna had quit McDonalds, which means I’ll be sleeping on an air mattress. Which isn’t good. But may have to do.

Also, I’m not going to have an internet connection as soon as I get there, and probably not for a little while afterwards, depending on if and when I get some kind of connection in my apartment. This’ll depend mostly on whether or not I have any money hanging around. It seems that I’ll have something, even after my first rent checks, so I’ll try to be online. If not, however, this may be one of the last blogposts for a while. I’d like to take this time, then, to congratulate the bullpen for only giving up 3 runs yesterday in the 8-3 loss to the Cards, and frown sternly at Kip Wells for giving up 5 in the first inning.

Jenna has too many shoes. I don’t know if any of you know this, or know her, but I’m looking at what seems to be seven pairs on the ground, and they all seem to be black dressy shoes. I have one pair of black dress shoes, which I used this summer as McDonalds uniform black shoes, meaning I have to get new ones as those are ruined.

Furthermore, I’m not a big fan of getting my blog spammed, and can’t quite figure out what was the cause of the sudden onslaught. I don’t know. Whatever.

Goodbye, good sir knight.

No comments: