Saturday, June 11, 2005

Break on through.

I'm going for it. Right now, the only way I can hope to get back onto a reasonable sleep schedule is by chasing this thing the whole way around. Just one day of fatigue should make it work so that it doesn't matter what temperature it is, I'll fall asleep tomorrow before sunrise.

I'm also going to check on the Round Three applications, and probably either give in and try to get a job working the graveyard shift for the summer (in which case today's bold struggle against insomnia would be precisely worthless) or resign myself to having to scrape by until Northwestern, at which point I'll commence scraping by in Chicago. However, as I should probably have some money to move out there on, I'll more than likely submit a few more applications today.

So it goes.

No comments: