Saturday, October 13, 2007

Unrelated Things

It's not so notable that you can buy food from Amazon. I'm not entirely sure why you would, but you can do it. My favorite find so far: Ten Pounds of Count Chocula. The fact that it's ten pounds of Count Chocula would be enough to be absolutely incredible, but I'd like to point out that currently, in the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" section: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Whoever is viewing these items is having without question the best evening in history.


I dislike posting links to things on Fark, because it seems hacky. This, though, is kind of amazing. It's like they were having a contest for how horrifying a story they could come up with without actually hurting people and Puerto Rico won.

Puerto Rican "Animal Control" workers throw pets off of a bridge.

Who does that?


I'm going to start trying to read SCOTUSBlog. For some reason it seems like a thing to do might be to keep track of what's going on. You know. See what rights I still have every morning.


Apparently The CTA is going to start charging $3.25 for peak times, stop driving buses and punching kindergarteners. Or something. I'm going to keep looking for either clothes to wear to continue riding my bike for the entirety of the winter or hoping that I can convince someone to get me a car. I have a much cheaper pass, but it seems that it might be revoked at any time. So I've got to keep an eye out.

No comments: