Monday, July 24, 2006

The Chin

At this point, Chuck Norris jokes are somewhat old hat. All the rage for a while, they seem to have died off a bit. I could be completely wrong on that account, as I spend very little of my time keeping up with what you hip young kids do these days, but from my perspective, they've gone down a bit. Feel free to slam me here if I'm wrong. This dearth of "Wow, that celebrity's a real bad ass" comedy has left me no other choice on whether or not to present this link.

I give you the genius of some guy: Bruce Campbell Facts

I appreciate it more explicitly because it's minorly concerning zombie horror. But mostly because Bruce Campbell is good times. Yes, a number of the facts are based on Chuck Norris facts, but that's irrelevant.

Because I said so.

2 comments:

Rory said...

Yeah, Chuck Norris jokes are still going strong. I get a new favorite every week. This weeks is, "Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants." Last week it was, "Little kids enjoy lighting ants on fire with magnifying glasses. Chuck Norris enjoys lighting little kids on fire with ants. Scientists have yet to find out how this feat is achieved."

hmipcpb

Hal said...

Much better were the "Cool Facts about Dick Cheney," "Cool Facts about Dick Cheney's Cock," and "Cool Facts about John Bolton's Mustache" threads.

Oh yes.